It's one thing to trash talk Ham radio here, but to do it publicly......

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K5TCJ, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. WG7X

WG7X Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Well, I have not been reticent in admonishing Mr. Fisher in the past. I remember his shenanigans way back in the packet BBS days. The best thing that I can say is that he is at least consistent in his views about ham radio and ham radio operators.

That being said, even I think that the Burt bashing has gone on long enough.

I hope that Burt has maybe learned that even though he has all those fake internet points and the kiddies love him, here in the adult world, it is a different equation.

Although I doubt it.

I takes two (or more) to continue an argument. This one has gone way beyond that. Time to cease and desist.

In my opinion of course. You all will continue or not.

73 and good night!

WB0MPB likes this.
  2. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Apparently my opinion on the matter, the original post #521 wasn't appreciated. That's OK, I don't appreciate the lack of a sense of humor by the mods, some of who obviously have an axe to grind on Mr. Fisher. Which is clearly obvious.

Enjoy the pig pile

3. K1OIK

K1OIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

A different equation in the adult world? How do you explain the 2640 likes and 46000 lookups , are those fake, somehow I created 2640 likes on my comments? Is that even possible?

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

ARRL EME Contest :)

upload_2017-10-31_12-6-32.png

KA2CZU, WU8Y and N2EY like this.
  5. N2EY

N2EY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

What isn't right, exactly?

If you have a him - or anyone - on ignore, you're not getting an accurate picture. Take him off ignore and see the whole story.

6. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I wouldn't worry about him. I would guess he loves the attention. ;)

N2EY likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.