ISS digipeater

Discussion in 'Satellite and Space Communications' started by KE3LB, Dec 2, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. K3RLD

K3RLD Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep, I was digipeated this evening on a 20 deg pass.

WD9EWK and WE4B like this.
  2. KD0KZE

KD0KZE Ham Member QRZ Page

I made it up last night also. Heard several packets that I couldn't decode, so either my antenna isn't quite up to par (not surprised) or their equipment isn't entirely up to speed yet either.

73, KD0KZE / Paul

3. WD9EWK

WD9EWK Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi!

I worked the 0444 UTC pass that went over my house in the Phoenix area. Below 20° to 25° elevation, lots of noise. Above that, I heard a couple of stations, making a QSO with one (KK6OTJ-7). Nice to hear packet from space, again.

73!

4. K3RLD

Last night, I didn't hear the ISS AT ALL below 20 deg.... really strange. Then all of a sudden, it came on strong. Once it dropped to below 20 deg again, nothing. Really weird and not typical. This a very high pass (like 80 degrees or so).

5. KE3LB

KE3LB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Heard and decoded ISS at oo;07 pass thursday 4 stations and rs0iss didnt get digipeated but glad to hear it again hope it keeps going 73

6. KE3LB

KE3LB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Next pass at 00;44 got 6 stations and was digipeated. My last post time was not 0007 it was 2307 at 18 degrees and the oo44 pass was 66 degrees for the digipeater Nice to use it again 73

WD9EWK likes this.
  7. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Looks like people are hearing it on 145.825 again, correct?

8. WD9EWK

WD9EWK Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, ISS packet is back, and NO-84's digipeater was recently turned on again. You can watch ISS packet activity on ariss.net and NO-84 on pcsat.aprs.org if you're curious - or want to see if you were picked up by one of the gateway stations.

73!

KD0KZE likes this.
  9. KD0KZE

KD0KZE Ham Member QRZ Page

Great to see it's working again! See you guys in space.

73, KD0KZE / Paul

10. K3RLD

I'll have to re-start my igate....