Is it just me, or.................

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by W0BKR, Apr 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W5ATX

W5ATX Guest

AH6LE has hit the nail on the head. DIRECT hit!

As Thomas Paine said ""What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly." A trip through the local high school parking lot shows the BMWs, Mustangs, Camaros, Lexuses in the STUDENT parking lot, while the teachers drive economy cars. That's pretty strong evidence of how permissive our society is, and don't forget the "my little boy/girl would never do that."

Yep, society and a handbasket . . . you name the destination.

Chris

2. W5AWG

W5AWG Banned QRZ Page

Its the POISONS in the FOOD & WATER that people have been eating and drinking; Floridisation, food additives, all these DRUGS, sanctioned and REQUIRED by the FDA, and HEW are DESTROYING our minds! As if that weren't bad enough, the VAST MAJORITY of childrens educated in PUBLIC SCHOOLS since 1974 have been GIVEN AMPHETIMINES, TRANQUILISERS, and those 'Childhood' vaccinations, REQUIRED by the Government, which have NOW BEEN FOUND to be RESPONSABLE for childhood AUTISM and ATTENTION DEFICIT SYNDRONE, et al. The MARCH 22, 2002 Copy of the "FEDERAL LAW REVIEW" featured a article about the coming legal battle over this, it is expected to be the BIGGEST and MOST EMOTIONAL Law Suit in HISTORY! This is all traceable back to the writings of Bertram Russell and B> F> Skinner, calling for the DUMBING DOWN of America... I here quote from "the Impact of Science on Society" pub. 1953, Page 50 : "Fichte laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that after pupils have left school, they would be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as schoolmasters would have wished...Diet, injections and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and sort of belief the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers will become psychologically impossable. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell tham that they are happy." This is the NOBEL PRIZE WINNING BERTRAM RUSSELL, and the Government Controlled MEDIA tells the 'Sheeple" what to think, what to do, what to eat, etc. When I was a young man, if the President of the United States have been INVOLVED in DRUG SMUGGLING (Mena, AR.) Cheating elderly retirees out of BILLIONS of dollars (White Water,) Forced Rape (the Nursing Home Owner, he BIT her lip & forced her, ) plus fornication with 20 year old interns, WE WOULD HAVE THROWN THE BUM IN LEAVENWORTH! But the MEDIA "told" YOU, John & Jane Doe, that "It Was Alright." Do you imagine that ANYONE, OF ANY AGE, in AMERICA 'should' show civility? Or be 'respectful?' Remember OUR PRESIDENT, (Ret.) Asking the SUPREME GRAND JURIST..."That depends on what you MEAN by 'is'". We live in ANARCHY now, we are TOO DUMB to notice, but IF THE SUPERBOWL dosen't happen, AMERICA WILL RIOT! When the PEOPLE who are supposed to be our LEADERS are shown FILTHY DOPE PUSHERS, RAPISTS, MURDERERS & PERVERTS, what standard are we to aspire to? When the MUSIC MEDIA celebrates PRISON STYLE NEGRO HATE SPEECH- "Rap" FILTH, when movies as "BORN KILLERS" are the MOST POPULAR amoung pre-teens, NOW, are we to EXPECT FOLKS TO ACT CIVIL? I fain not.

3. W5ATX

W5ATX Guest

ummmmmm . . .

Among the valid point or two included in the above, there's just a little too much conspiracy theory and hate mixed in for much serious consideration. That's a shame too.

I went to public school after 1974, and I think I'm ok. But then again, maybe the masters conditioned me to think I'm ok. Of course some of the posts on qrz.com might be proof that KD5MPM is correct. I just don't know it yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.