Invalid State

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by KK4GGL, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. AE7F

AE7F Ham Member QRZ Page

Not for me. Cannot log ED1R, even if saving twice.

However, it did work for ED1R after I used all of your form buttons to set locations, etc. About half of my attempted entries yield the state error message. I'm sure it's being worked on. Thanks.

2. W5SNA

W5SNA Ham Member QRZ Page

Same problem. It is only saving about one out of four times I try, with each time having to reenter the data.

I'll just wait to enter my paper log. :)

3. AE7F

AE7F Ham Member QRZ Page

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?459392-Problem-logging

Third or fourth time worked for at least one entry....

Maybe the value of one or more POST form fields are being lost during an input validation routine.

4. N0AMT

N0AMT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

It was actually a database resolution issue where the logbook application couldn't find the table correctly every time. It appears to be resolved now. Thanks for your patience!

5. AE7F

AE7F Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah, it looks great now, thanks.

6. AI6IN

AI6IN QRZ Lifetime Member #88 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Alex,

Just tried entering this morning's contacts:

Clicking "Save" a second time resulted in the same error message that I got this morning for W1AW/5. Had to enter KA5HCO's info in the Receiver section for it to take. (I used the freeform "Add", as there is no lookup for the currentW1AW/5).

Your tweaking worked when I tried to add AF5Q this afternoon (it also didn't take this morning).

Once both were in there, the upload to LotW worked fine.

Thanks es 73,
    Paul

7. KZ4EX

KZ4EX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

that don't work either

8. KZ4EX

it's broke. We just gotta wait till it gets fixed. Paper still works!

9. N0AMT

N0AMT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Can you give me something a little more descriptive? I'm not sure what isn't working for you.

Empty states weren't being allowed, but they are now (just changed this at 5:50PM MST [0050 UTC]). Be warned however, that if QRZ does not have a record of the callsign, we cannot populate the state field for you. If we can't populate the state field for you, then the state will be empty. If/when you attempt to achieve the "United States Award," empty states will not be eligible for award credit. If you will be working towards awards, you may want to click the "Receiver Info" tab and ensure the state is populated before you click save.

Thanks!

10. KZ4EX

is all good now. Thanks for your help and dedication

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.