infor nuova versione qrz cerco amministratori

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by IW8DGZ, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KE3FG

KE3FG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Jean-Luc, your place in the mountains is a beautiful part of France. I have not been in that part yet; I mostly have just been in Paris and Strassburg. Those cities are beautiful, too, but snow-capped mountains are really nice to look at. Je ne parle pas beaucoup de français, mais je tiens à entendre parlé.

2. F1EPQ

F1EPQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you very much dear Jim for this nice words exchange on this Logbook area. The places you have visited in France are awsome so no regrets !
    The pictures of my area don't reveal complete reality as the winter was rather less hard than before (I have looked at the US weather at the TV ooohhh !!!) and spring seems to fall earlier than ever.
    Best regards from South-East sunny mountains. Meilleures salutations des montagnes ensoleillees du Sud-Est.

Jean-Luc

3. KE3FG

KE3FG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Merci beaucoup, Jean-Luc.

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

This is in response to numerous posts following my attempt to assist a non-English proficient Italian having a problem of understanding the new Logbook. I responded to him and he understood and thanked me for it despite retaining his opinion that he continues to prefer the old one. At a period in time that the logbook forum is very busy, why waste Alex's time having to read a series of unnecessary posts that consist of non-constructive banter; he is already working 12 hours a day refining the program.

Though able to converse in Italian, I nevertheless do use Google translate in various languages and scripts while moderating Logbook forum posts. While likely not perfect, my experience is that the translations are sufficient.

I am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.