ad: M2Ant-1

IN SEARCH OF OUR YOUNG HAM OF THE YEAR

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by KB7TBT, Mar 24, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KE8HBV

KE8HBV Ham Member QRZ Page

I nominate KE8HBV

W1TRY, MI0YLT and N8YMD like this.
  2. KE8HBV

KE8HBV Ham Member QRZ Page

passed extra class when 11, active in community

W1TRY likes this.
  3. K3JRZ

K3JRZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Make sure you use the nomination form to actually nominate the young hams...

4. W4TSH

W4TSH Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

KJ7BBN is on America-Link if anyone is interested 1:25pm eastern time

5. N2AMM

N2AMM Ham Member QRZ Page

Great Kids ( and so are all of the Fudie Dudies who have commented)!

1 person likes this.
  6. AE7XG

AE7XG Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey I tried to do the paper work. did not work. Can't get log of the world to work either...

7. WX4TV

WX4TV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The girls have changed their callsigns. The are now:

Faith Hannah - KD3Z
    Hope - ND2L
    Grace - KE3G

Faith Hannah represented the US in South Africa as the sole US ham in the 2018 YOTA Summer Event and while on the way to South Africa, she had a layover in Dubai, where she met the members of the Emirates Amateur Radio Society and operated their club station with the callsigns A62A and A60YOZ. The YOZ callsign was a special event callsign to commemorate the 100th birthday of Sheik Zayed, the country's founder.

She and her sister Hope (ND2L) did a mini youth DXpedition to the Dry Tortugas as N4T to determine if the location would be suitable to use as a place to take other young radio amateurs to give the the experience of doing a take-it-in and bring-it-out DXpedition.

8. W7PM

W7PM Ham Member QRZ Page

She's awesome.
    A second runner up could be 13 to Evan Vander Stoep, KJ7BRE. He helps run two different ARES Nets, is the webmaster for one of Oregon's largest Ham groups and is the youngest Motorola repeater technician probably in the world. I hope that more Amateur Communities will have more Reagan and Evan's!