SOLD ID-5100 Deluxe DStar Dual Bander

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB4YAL, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. WB4YAL

WB4YAL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

IMG_1196 (1).jpg IMG_1227.jpg
    I am selling my Icom ID 5100 A Deluxe Edition transceiver purchased 11/1/2015, with the following standard accessories in its Original box:
    • 12-Volt power cable
    • Remote head mounting bracket
    • Hand microphone
    • Microphone hanger
    • Spare fuse
    • 3.5 meter controller cable
    • Owner's Manual (Paper and CD-ROM)

The radio and accessories are in very excellent condition. The original Sales Invoice from Ham Radio Outlet will be included in the box. The rig has never been installed in a vehicle and comes from a NON-Smoking hamshack.
    I am selling the rig because I have decided to use a DV Mega with my ID 51a HT for DStar. I can use the $$$ to fund other hobbies.

Price is $475 including shipping via USPS Priority Mail (CONUS only). Payable via PayPal (No Fees to purchaser) . 73, de WB4YAL John (Email is good on QRZ)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  2. WB4YAL

The Rig has been SOLD.

Thanks to all who responded.

73, John WB4YAL

3. WB4YAL

SOLD!

Thanks Raul

KR6AUL likes this.
  4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.