Icom ic7000 transceiver ah4 antenna coupler

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7ELP, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. K7ELP

K7ELP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a new tranciever and antenna coupler for sale, I have had these two items for just about a month.
    I had been off the air for awhile and decided to give it another try. I determined I do not get much satisfaction from operating again so I would like to sell these two items.
    I paid $1269.99 for the IC7000, I would like to sell if for $1050, with free shipping to the United States. I paid $319.99 for the AH4, I would like to sell it for $275.00 with free shipping to the United States. If either or both items are shipped international I will only charge for the difference between international shipping USA shipping.
    The picture of the AH4 is at the mounting on a wooden beam on my patio. I will uninstall it and you will get the control cable and the original unused coax that came with it. I still have both of the original boxes for both units. My email is good in the call sign lookup on this website.
    Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.