Icom IC-746 Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4FBI, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. W4FBI

W4FBI Ham Member QRZ Page

Icom 746 (non-Pro), standard filters. Don't confuse the 746 series with the problem-laden 756 LCD display. The 746 series does not have LCD display problems. There is a mod to greatly improve the reliability the inverter (for the LCD display backlighting). This transceiver has that mod. In my opinion, this is a lot of radio for the money. (I have two of them) Transmits any mode (ssb,am, fm, cw, rtty, etc) from 160 meters thru and including 2 meters. Receive is deep! I can monitor the Local Airport Air Traffic Control Tower on 128.xx AM, and NOAA Weather Radio on 162.x FM. Includes a short power cable, HM-36 mic, and copies of the Operator and Service Manuals (2 inches thick). $728 plus shipping 746-001.JPG . More pics at http://s284.photobucket.com/user/udornf4/library/IC-746
  2. W4FBI

W4FBI Ham Member QRZ Page

sold for asking $
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.