Icom IC-737 with both 500Hz CW filters, EX-1514 Vox unit, and G4ZLP interface

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI4WMO, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KI4WMO

KI4WMO Ham Member QRZ Page

IC-737 For Sale.

In order to help fund a new radio, I've decided to sell my venerable and reliable IC-737. As you can see from the pictures, the radio is in good working order at this time (sold as-is solely due to age and shipping concerns, etc.). I'm including the following in this package:

1. IC-737 Transceiver (includes build in antenna tuner which is working fine)
    2. HM-36 Hand Mic (original)
    3. EX-1514 External Vox unit (Icom made a silly oversight in the original design of the IC-737, so for VOX use, the outboard VOX unit is required)
    4. Installed - Both 500Hz CW filters FL-52A and FL-100 (2nd & 3rd IF - allows use of passband tuning in Narrow CW mode)
    5. G4ZLP Digipro+ interface, with all cables for this radio (and to hook computer). Instructions for use of the interface can be found here: http://www.g4zlp.co.uk/Instructions/DigiMaster_PRO/DigiMaster PRO.pdf
    6. Original hard copy User Manual
    7. Original hard copy service manual
    8. DC power cord

Price shipped to contiguous U.S. 48 states: $525.00.
    Payment Methods: I strongly prefer USPS money orders or certified funds (cashier's check) from a bank. However, I can also accept payments via Paypal if that is the only way you can pay or feel comfortable paying.

Feel free to email me at jrdavis.home@gmail.com with any questions. Although my schedule is tight, it may be possible to attempt a sked if you really want to. If so, I have reasonable capability from 80m to 10m (and limited 160m within a few hundred miles).

IMAG0003.JPG DSCN0523.JPG
  2. KI4WMO

KI4WMO Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD - Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.