ad: SteppIR-1

Icom IC-737 with both 500Hz CW filters, EX-1514 Vox unit, and G4ZLP interface

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KI4WMO, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-Waters
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
  1. KI4WMO

KI4WMO Ham Member QRZ Page

IC-737 For Sale.

In order to help fund a new radio, I've decided to sell my venerable and reliable IC-737. As you can see from the pictures, the radio is in good working order at this time (sold as-is solely due to age and shipping concerns, etc.). I'm including the following in this package:

1. IC-737 Transceiver (includes build in antenna tuner which is working fine)
    2. HM-36 Hand Mic (original)
    3. EX-1514 External Vox unit (Icom made a silly oversight in the original design of the IC-737, so for VOX use, the outboard VOX unit is required)
    4. Installed - Both 500Hz CW filters FL-52A and FL-100 (2nd & 3rd IF - allows use of passband tuning in Narrow CW mode)
    5. G4ZLP Digipro+ interface, with all cables for this radio (and to hook computer). Instructions for use of the interface can be found here: PRO.pdf
    6. Original hard copy User Manual
    7. Original hard copy service manual
    8. DC power cord

Price shipped to contiguous U.S. 48 states: $525.00.
    Payment Methods: I strongly prefer USPS money orders or certified funds (cashier's check) from a bank. However, I can also accept payments via Paypal if that is the only way you can pay or feel comfortable paying.

Feel free to email me at with any questions. Although my schedule is tight, it may be possible to attempt a sked if you really want to. If so, I have reasonable capability from 80m to 10m (and limited 160m within a few hundred miles).

IMAG0003.JPG DSCN0523.JPG
  2. KI4WMO

KI4WMO Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD - Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.