ICOM IC-706 Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K0JY, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. K0JY

K0JY Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the original 706 which covers HF bands plus 6 and 2 meters. Also has general coverage on receive. This comes from a friend of mine who is out of ham radio. It has not been used very much and mostly on 2 meters. The display is excellent and cosmetically is in very good condition. I was only able to test it in my mobile set up as I have the same rig installed so the cable matched up. It was putting out 80 watts on 18 Mhz which may have been a little low due to my antenna SWR. This comes with a nice professional bound copy of the manual and the FL30 SSB filter. You will need to provide a power cable and microphone unless you buy the package deal. More photos are available. Price is $475 + shipping OR $535 for the 706 plus a new headset/mic combination including shipping. Email only to John, K0JY, djwieder@q.com or call 970-249-2751. Paypal or cashier's check OK. View attachment 112084
  2. AA4IO

AA4IO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

That's a great radio at a great price! Wish I could afford it. If you can go $400 + shipping I'm all in, but you'll get your asking price in a few hours I'm sure. Best of luck and again, great radio!

-Richard, KK4JDO
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.