ad: BKQSL-1

SOLD ICOM IC-251A 2-Meter All-Mode for Parts or Repair

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE6MIY, Sep 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KE6MIY

KE6MIY Subscriber QRZ Page

Now only $50! Buyer assumes all shipping costs from 09012 via US Postal Service.

I purchased this a while back as a tech special and have never even tried to power it up. It has been on the "things to do shelf" far too long and it is now time for it to sit on YOUR shelf awhile. Physical condition is a 5/10 due to paint scrapes, broken RIT switch, AND crack in faceplate between two rows of switches. Electrical condition is COMPLETELY unknown however nothing rattles nor smells.

Now only $50! Buyer assumes all shipping costs from 09012 via US Postal Service. Packed up it will weigh approx 12.5 to 13.5 pounds

Paypal is fine (and preferred!) but if you wish to pay by check, money order, or some other method that's OK too. If you want other photos or additional info, feel free to ask...I'll do my best to accommodate.

Send PM here or email via "my call" at arrl . N E T

Thank you for taking time to look!

Respectfully,

Dave aka KE6MIY

DSCF2765.jpg DSCF2760.jpg DSCF2761.jpg DSCF2762.jpg DSCF2763.jpg DSCF2764.jpg

2. KE6MIY

KE6MIY Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD! Thank you all for looking. Moderators, please mark this item "SOLD!!"

Dave aka KE6MIY

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.