ad: KF7PMW-1

Icom 706 and AT-180

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0NUF, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. N0NUF

N0NUF Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello.

I have finally decided to sell my original IC-706 mobile HF/6M/2M radio. I am the original owner. This radio is mint and is 9/10 cosmetically and 100% working (would be perfect if not for the small mark on right side). You can see a small mark in the photo on the right. This radio has been on the shelf in the original box for years and is one of several devices I have decided to sell. The 706 has the CW filter installed.

I am also selling a new Icom AT-180 matching automatic antenna tuner. The tuner has not been used other than setting it up to test it. This unit sells new for $499.00 alone.

Neither of these units have ever been used mobile. NON-Smoking environment. Both units are in their factory box with all supplied accessories and manuals.

I would like to sell both units together for $850.00 USD, buyer pays shipping and insurance. I will accept Cashier's Check or Money Order. You may also reach me at n0nuf2@gmail.com.

I would sell separate if the radio sells for $500 and the tuner sells for $350. I am also selling several units I have been holding on to. Look for my other listings coming soon: IC-7000, LDG-AT200-PRO2, PCR-1000, VR-5000... If curious, I am making room for another K3/100.

Thanks for looking!

73 de Scott - n0nuf

IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0309.JPG IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0311.JPG IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0313.JPG

2. N0NUF

N0NUF Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Relisted...

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.