I sure wish SV2ASP/A had an online log.

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by AB8MA, Oct 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
  1. W3MMM

W3MMM Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah, I worked him too. ATNO. Probably not a pirate. Very cool! Online log or not, I'm just glad he's generous with his time and radio.

2. AB8MA

AB8MA Subscriber QRZ Page

I "know" from reading here and elsewhere that $5 and an SAE is required, but you could study his QRZ page and only determine that DIRECT is the method.

3. KP4SX

KP4SX Subscriber QRZ Page

As long as it works! And it did for me.

4. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Subscriber QRZ Page

I SURE ENVY you!!!! That is 1 of my last 4!! not much hope from the West Coast!!! We need to get Monk Apollo on FT-8. Then maybe I can work him! He might be -24, but I would be in the log!!

5. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Well, it was him. I got him early when he got on thanks to a heads up email from the daily DX, he was on for a long time but you never know. It was a very solid contact and I had the QSL and green stamp in the mail 20 minutes after the contact.

Now I feel like it's 1966 in my novice days and I go to the mailbox everyday when the mailman (or to be politically correct mailperson) drops off the mail!! Been trying to work him for a couple years now and I am either out of town, away from the radio or catch him 3 minutes before he goes QRT.

AB8MA likes this.
  6. AB8MA

Congratulations. That was fast - less than three weeks since Oct 12? Now I am getting anxious. :)

7. WA8UEG

WA8UEG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

No no, I have not received it yet. My guess is it will be another 4 or 5 weeks. Running to the mailbox is just wishful thinking.

AB8MA likes this.
  8. AB8MA

Gotcha. And yes, I also know the thrill of seeing the edge of that airmail envelope sticking out of the pile upload_2018-11-2_15-51-44.png

W3MMM and KP4SX like this.