For Sale Hytera RD985 DMR/Analog UHF Repeater 400-470MHz with Duplexer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB2MXV, May 17, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KB2MXV

KB2MXV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have for sale a Hytera RD985 UHF 50W repeater. This machine was purchased new a few weeks ago. I tested it in the shack connected to Brandmeister and C-Bridge and it works 100%. My repeater plans have changed so I'm looking to make a quick turnaround sale.

This repeater will do Mixed mode, So it will listen and transmit either on Analog or DMR depending what type of signal it receives.

The repeater is in Brand new condition with NO signs of wear.

You will receive the following....
    Hytera RD985 repeater
    Power cable
    Original Box and package material
    Hytera SM16A1 Speaker Microphone
    Hytera PC47 Programming Cable
    CD with CPS Software v9.00.09.200IM EM5
    Cable to connect to Arcomm Repeater Controller (Never Used)

This repeater is a European model RD985, and is EXACTLY the same as the USA model RD982.
    https://hytera.co.uk/products/rd985

Just enter your DMR Repeater ID, and your frequency and this machine is ready to go.

Price is $1450 via Paypal and includes USPS priority mail shipping to Lower USA.

My e-mail is good on QRZ, no returns all sales are final.

features.jpg IMG_0394.jpg IMG_0395.jpg IMG_0396.jpg IMG_0397.jpg IMG_0398.jpg IMG_0415.jpg IMG_0416.jpg

2. KB2MXV

KB2MXV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.