ad: M2Ant-1

For Sale HP8924C Service Monitor

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC2IRV, Mar 19, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KC2IRV

KC2IRV Ham Member QRZ Page

20190319_095517.jpg 20190319_095538.jpg 20190319_095732.jpg 20190319_095919.jpg
    I am currently selling a fully functional HP 8924C Service monitor that I no longer have a use for.
    This unit is a great bench service monitor and will do just about everything you will need it to do.
    The unit still has a valid calibration to Sept. 2019. The screen is in excellent shape with no burn in.
    This unit has a Spectrum Analyzer, Tracking Generator, Tone Signalling (PL/DPL 2 tone ect.) and Oscilloscope
    Will read from 1 MHz to 1 GHz. Has the high power input option and will read power up to 100 watts for few seconds with 60 watts continuous. Due to a module that needed to be replaced the power reading is offset by 12 db down but is calibrated and accurate. This unit has many more features but anyone who is familiar with this family of service monitors will know what they are. The tracking generator has the ability to go the full range of the units frequency capability. I WILL NOT ship this unit due to its size and weight. this unit weights about 60 pounds and the cost to pack and ship this unit would be prohibitively expensive. This is for local pickup only or I will meet you within a 1 hour drive of the Lehigh Valley, PA area. My price for this unit is $650.00 firm and will not entertain any trades. I accept cash, money order or personal check (with proper ID). Please do not send messages on QRZ I do not monitor them. The best way to contact me is by cell/text at 484 542 3015 or email me at kc2irv@gmail.com

AF7EC, KC2DHU, N8OBU and 5 others like this.
  2. KA9UCE

KA9UCE Ham Member QRZ Page

You forgot to add that the 8924 will decode RF and sub-audible directly off air.
    A nice feature many service monitors can NOT do!

KE9OL likes this.
  3. KC2IRV

That is true, that is one of the features I do really like about this unit. This one will also do POCSAG encoding and decoding as well as LTR trunking signalling encoding and decoding. This unit also has a double oven OCXO.

KE9OL likes this.
  4. KC2IRV

This unit has been sold

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.