How to see more than 10 log entries?

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N4QA, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. M0LEP

M0LEP Ham Member QRZ Page

Yeah, seems to me being able to see all entries relating to your callsign is a basic requirement, not an extra. Suppose I, as a non-subscriber, get ten logs for confirmation; I can see them all, so I can check and confirm them all. Suppose, however, that before I've done that, an eleventh log comes in; presumably one of those first ten is going to be pushed out of sight, and it'll never be confirmed by me, even if it was entered by a subscriber, because it's never going to be one of the ten most recent ever again...

Whatever... *shrug* :confused:

2. K7ESU

K7ESU Ham Member QRZ Page

Not pleased

So I find out today that I can only see the last 10 entries? I really don't mind paying for logbook features, but I think it is over-priced. That's life. But, I did think I could use the basic log for free to keep track of my contacts and approve others as they came through. You expect me to help build your base and approve other qso's? Sorry, this will never be popular unless there is an incentive for all to use. I'm out.

3. K7ESU

I wish you were right

Helmut,
    I wish you were right, but it just isn't working that way.
    No matter which button I click, only the last 10 appear.
    73, Rick

4. K4RKY

K4RKY Ham Member QRZ Page

This feature only exists for full subscribers not for the casual users.

5. VK2HV

VK2HV Ham Member QRZ Page

So, how do you like *them* apples?

i would " Just Once " like the moderators to answer all these Q's BUT NO
    they won't

WHY

6. VK2HV

VK2HV Ham Member QRZ Page

Pay for the Privelede

I dont think i will ever pay for something that does NOT work or that the Moderators REFUSE to answer all these Q's

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
  7. K7ESU

Hey, I think it is working now.....

8. DL4NDW

DL4NDW Ham Member QRZ Page

Entered 16 entries. Displayed are only 11. Now i will stop using this logbook since i have no chance to get all my old data :confused: Not worth the time - is it? This basic functionality should not require money.

9. KG4TKC

KG4TKC Ham Member QRZ Page

Perhaps soon we will have gathered enough information here to know if this is a software bug or a lack of functionality by design for the non-paying member. This forum is the only way to gather information on the logbook and its designed-in lack of functionality for the non-paying member. As of right now functionality is a big mystery. Has any non-paying member tried to upload an ADIF file yet? How did that go?

10. KD8GFC

KD8GFC Ham Member QRZ Page

Im with most of you here I was filling in my logbook when I noticed you can only view 10 at a time WHATS THE POINT USLESS.. This must be changed or goodbye QRZ loogbook just not worth the time to fill it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.