How to see more than 10 log entries?

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N4QA, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K4RKY

K4RKY Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep, looks like back to good ole' HRD. Too many good and free programs out there for this kind of headache. Sorry QRZ.

2. K4RKY

Still pecking away...

OK. There is no button on that page execpt one that has my call sign in it and one at the bottom for subscribing. It does not have a drop down menu attatched so to stop further confusion, Must one be a FULL subscriber for the button to appear?
    I registered when the logbook was in trial stages and logged several contacts to get use to the format. :confused:

3. W8ZZU

W8ZZU Ham Member QRZ Page

I believe you have to be an XML subscriber to make full use of the logs features.

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

If a non-subscriber’s log is limited to viewing only the last 10 entries, how does a subscriber gain confirmation for an award if, during the period since the non-subscriber last looked at his/her log, the subscriber’s QSO becomes listed as the 11th or later in-line?

5. W8ZZU

W8ZZU Ham Member QRZ Page

??? Who knows.. I asked a question about 4 days ago about if contacts were going to be automatically confirmed if 2 peoples logs match, but has yet to be answered.

6. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

IHMO, as long as all options logbook not be available to all without payment - QRZ logbook never will popular. In principle logbook now focused only on subscribers, I do not think that it added a large percentage of subscribers in order to enjoy logbook, but the fact that many of the limitations of its upload of logs and can not view their QSOs will not use it - it is unique.
    For example, now I would just for the sake of interest, would be able to upload thousands of my QSOs to logbook - and this would be done by many others. If the system works for many users the system becomes popular and cost-effective, and the use of a limited number of users will remain a priority of this circle of people.
    Sorry guys for bad English, but I think your Russian is not much better....
    </span></span>

7. K4RKY

Vlad, your English is better than my Russian will ever be! You expressed it exactly. It was not made clear to the general users who thought QRZ had finally done something for ALL hams. We were gaffed again. Gaffed? I think that is correct?

8. KP2CY

KP2CY Ham Member QRZ Page

what is "control"???

9. K4GDR

K4GDR Ham Member QRZ Page

Send Money!

Yep, I was suckered too. Nothing indicated you would not be able to see your entries without sending money. This has totally turned me off. Not a nice way to treat folks and removes any desire for so-called premium features in the future. How can I see what I entered so I can write them down the old fashioned way?

Bill
    K4GDR

10. N2CUA

N2CUA Ham Member QRZ Page

You're obviously not married. LOL
    Sorry .. couldnt resist..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.