How to Become a Verified Member

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AA7BQ, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. K6UJ

K6UJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am still trying to get verified. The QRZ confirmation from TSQL didn't work after repeated tries. My TSQL ertificate is fine, I am on LOTW daily. I guess my next step is to submit a government ID picture ? What constitutes a government ID ? Can I take a picture of my passport ? I won't complain anymore about the hassle to establish LOTW :p
    Bob
    K6UJ

2. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Patience grasshopper....

3. W4FZR

W4FZR Ham Member QRZ Page

Now that was quick. Thank you. 73

4. KE4HTS

KE4HTS Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Didn't work in chrome for me. I had to use the MS browser. try a different browser.

5. WB8NQW

WB8NQW Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't have a smart phone. Don't want one. Do not use LOTW either. Don't have a passport. Will not copy drivers license. I guess I will stay home.

WB2CM, K1LSB and K3VPJ like this.
  6. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

ANY cell phone can receive a text. "Smart Phone " is not required

Dave
    W7UUU

7. KD5RKO

KD5RKO Ham Member QRZ Page

The whole process of getting verified was easy peasy. Doesn't take that long at all and is worth the effort. There will always be grumblers and naysayers and those who do not like change or will argue the reasons against it. Personally, I thank the site owner and staff members for all of their efforts to improve the system. Especially as I and many others do not even pay for the service. Thank you for providing us this platform and continuing to improve it.

K3BR, N0CEL and AJ4GQ like this.
  8. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

You're making this too complicated. Some folks had to manually enter their LOTW certificate. Ask them how they did it if it didn't work for you and you want to go that route. The most common forms of government picture IDs are a driver's license or a passport. Any government issued document that identifies you and has your picture on it is a government issued picture ID.

9. WB8NQW

WB8NQW Ham Member QRZ Page

I do not have any cell phone either.

10. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

W5PFG, K2SDS and N0CEL like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.