How to Become a Verified Member

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AA7BQ, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB8QZM

WB8QZM Ham Member QRZ Page

I upload a pdf of my USA-issued passport id page but received an email stating, "the document(s) you provided DO NOT satisfy the requirements for this program." What could be wrong with a State Department issued photo ID? I have looked for a list of acceptable documents but do not see one. What am I doing wrong? WB8QZM.

2. K2SDS

K2SDS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I deal with this issue frequently in the IT industry. Always a handful of renaissance men and women trying to throw a wrench in the works. In the real world the decision is up to you. Get with the program or sit on the sidelines. Can't accommodate every human being on Earth.

N2NOW, W1WWA and WZ7U like this.
  3. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't know what went wrong, but the document that you describe is absolutely acceptable, provided that it is legible. Looking at the logs, the system did not receive your upload. It may have been too large to process, but we don't know that for sure. Please contact support@qrz.com and we'll help you figure out the issue. (Don't want to discuss it here)

73, -fred

4. KD0CAC

KD0CAC Ham Member QRZ Page

5. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder Administrator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Wrong page.
    Wrong menu. Look only from the Home page, https://www.qrz.com

6. KD0CAC

KD0CAC Ham Member QRZ Page

OK got it now , thanks

7. WB8QZM

WB8QZM Ham Member QRZ Page

I resubmitted, but this time uploaded a jpg file of the same document, which was a much smaller file. It was accepted! Thanks for your reply, and I hope this helps others who may experience the same problem.

WZ7U likes this.
  8. N1UXA

N1UXA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Ya'll,

I managed to accomplish this, (note my VERIFIED badge - I wear it proudly), and all I can say is, if I can do it, anybody can.
    I am not a computer guru by any means but I CAN follow directions and easily managed to accomplish the task.
    ITS NOT HARD!!

73, Tom - N1UXA

W7UUU likes this.
  9. W4FZR

W4FZR Ham Member QRZ Page

Well I submitted my state photo id. Hope these things are kept secure. Privacy, security, HIPA, identity theft and all that. Hope this all works out for the good. W4FZR

K7VMR likes this.
  10. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Verified a year ago. Guess I should start selling stuff. ;)

K2HAT and W7UUU like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.