How Do I Post a New Thread

Discussion in 'Working Different Modes' started by KF6E, Jul 11, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KF6E

KF6E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I tried to start a new thread on the WSJT-X forum, but there was no button to do so. What am I missing?

2. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Subscriber QRZ Page

Where is this WSJT-X forum you think you saw? Why are you asking this question in several places at the same time? Is the answer a life emergency?

3. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

yeah,... I thought that I had posted a reply, but,.....................

4. AB3TQ

I had the exact same thought as you. Are you as confused as I am?

ND6M likes this.
  5. KF6E

KF6E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

No, not an emergency, but if my posts aren't going through, people won't see them. I've spent most of the afternoon joining the Yahoo WSJT group and the SourceForge WSJT group, but my posts keep bouncing. I was assuming that I was making the same error in most of my posts, and they weren't going anywhere.

I asked in the test forum, and was told to click the "Post New Thread," button. If there were such button, I certainly would have used it.

If I'm just being stupid, sorry to waste the bandwidth.

6. AB3TQ

I suppose I was more harsh than I needed to be, but I answered this question for you already - and can't find my response - WTH?

QRZ does NOT have "groups" and there is NOT a QRZ WSJT Forum. I already looked it up once (not going to bother again), but there is something of a Radio Software Forum for your WSJT posts here on QRZ.

Never confuse the posting experience to any "group" with posting to a QRZ Forum. The similarities are practically zero. Good Luck finding the information you are seeking.

ND6M likes this.
  7. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  8. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page