How do I obtain access to manage a Special Event callsign?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by KB7VML, Aug 11, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member #133 Life Member Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry to keep the thread running blow by blow, but I also just updated the "cloned" visit count to reflect the original K1T page to the new one, with the views that it has had - should be reasonably close.

OK - Over and out, as those radio folks used to say :)

Dave
    W7UUU

2. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

10-4 Lisa.jpg

W7UUU likes this.
  3. W7UUU

This morning all of my images are gone from the W7UUU/K1T version.... I'm guessing I need to upload them all again to the W7UUU/K1T "edit page" folder? Does that sound correct? It must be they were in cache yesterday and looked OK but now that the K1T page has been released, the cache is now cleared.

Thoughts?

Dave
    W7UUU

4. N6QIC

Yup upload all the pictures in your /k1t page to the w7uuu/k1t directory on the server. They are not there. When adding html code as you did they will show then disappear because they are not in the directory on the server.

Once on the server edit the /k1t bio page. Double click on every picture then browse server and select the picture again this will correct the error in the path to each picture.

5. W7UUU

That's what I thought - easy peasy. Will do that this afternoon.

Dave
    W7UUU

N6QIC likes this.
  6. N6QIC

I don't se any blank picture boxes on the page but, double click on one of the pictures and check the path, browse server and se if the picture is there. if not you need to upload it.

7. W7UUU

Yup I did and they're not. I have them all in a folder on another computer so won't be a problem at all to put it back together - just a matter of reinserting them is all.

Dave
    W7UUU

8. N6QIC

Once in the directory you will need to correct the path for each picture. The code is pointing to the old (K1T) page. I work today but I will check back tonight.

Ok Dave have a good day,

9. W7UUU

All re-uploaded and fixed! Into posterity goes this version of K1T

:)

Dave
    W7UUU

N6QIC likes this.
  10. N6QIC

It all looks good except your widgets are not there. You can always add new ones to the page if you like.

help1.jpg