How do i download qrz logbook to my computer?

Discussion in 'Logbook Test Program Reports' started by K1HV, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K1HV

K1HV Premium Subscriber

I have tried on several occasions to dnld my QRZ Logbook from the QRZ site, and several more to request dnlds...but to no avail. I must be holding my mouth the wrong way, huh? Pse tell me how to dnlad the ADIF file. Tnx, 73, Jerry:confused:

2. K2DSL

K2DSL Platinum Subscriber

Jerry,

I hadn't done this myself in quite a while and I know it used to work. I just went into my logbook and clicked on the options tab. I clicked the Request button which gets grayed out and the text indicates it has been queued. I had to refresh the page since I don't think it is updated dynamically, and in less than 10 mins I had the info showing the size available and the Download button was enabled. I clicked Download and a page shows with the link to the ADI file I can save to my local computer. As a point of reference, I have 31719 QSOs in the QRZ logbook.

David - K2DSL

3. KA3SKO

KA3SKO Ham Member

This use to work pretty well. As pointed out in the other post you now have to request the ADIF file be generated. It only takes a couple minutes then you can download it. The downside is this - I don't know what they changed since the fall of 2011 - but every time I try to use ADIF files from QRZ in my application (MacLoggerDX) the application crashes. I do not have this problem with ADIF files from other sites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.