How do I become "HAM MEMBER"?

Discussion in 'QRZ.COM Callsign Database Helpers' started by OE6RNT, Jul 11, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. OE6RNT

OE6RNT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello!

How can I get the title "HAM MEMEBER" for my QRZ account?
    Please help.
    73 de, OE6RNT Andreas

2. AB3TQ

AB3TQ Subscriber QRZ Page

Your English language skills seem fairly good, so that does not seem to be the problem. I already answered your previous question today - GO LOOK AT THAT RESPONSE (and this has been going on since April?).

You are asking in the wrong forum. You must provide required information. I explained both to you. Good Luck.

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Good morning Andreas, OE6RNT, nice to meet you, :)

As you are a premium subscriber, it should be as premium subscriber and not ham member.
    So I will fix it for you, it will be premium subscriber :D

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Life Member Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

It is done.

Have a wonderful day.

73, Julio C├ęsar. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

5. OE6RNT

Many Thanks. Alright. Now my QRZ page is the entry "Premium Subscriber" actually I went to my question for because entry "Ham Member" How do I get to this entry or what do I have to do so I get this?

73 de, OE6RNT Andreas

6. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

There is a secret meeting at midnight on the grounds of the old Hamvention that I am not really supposed to talk about...Shhhhh
    Have you ever heard of the Wouf-Huang?

EB1BSV likes this.
  7. EB1BSV

Hi Andreas, :)

That was fixed by me, nothing you can do, just a admin has to fix that.

8. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't think he understands that Premium Subscriber is levels above Ham member.

9. EB1BSV

Hi Andreas, :)

Premium subscriber is higher than ham member. For that reason, I fixed it for you

10. OE6RNT

Thanks Julio!

Everything clear. Thanks for your information.
    Have a good time.
    Until next time!

73de, OE6RNT Andreas

EB1BSV likes this.