ad: Flexradio-1

Hola de la Florida!

Discussion in 'Preguntas y Respuestas sobre QRZ.COM' started by W1SRR, Jul 20, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W1SRR

W1SRR Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Soy nuevo y me Espaniol no es el mejor (deculpames) Tengo el tickete Technico y quero QSO con otros en SA y la Carribean. Tenga una marvelosa dia.

Mike

2. W1SRR

W1SRR Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hola Julio- Can you figure this out for me? Gracias!

OK, I just checked and this is what I get on the bottom of the page ----> (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

So I am not able to post there. Is there somewhere where new members such as myself can post these "noob" questions or announce to the QRZ crowd that we new guys are here and ready to learn? Thanks again.

Mike
    Something is wrong with your new account. You should be able to post everywhere except for the subscriber only forums. You can asked Julio EB1BSV to fix it for you. He is in the Spanish forum that you posted to. Just post your question there for him.

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hola Mike, encantado de saludarte, :)

Comprendo que tienes algunos problemas para postear en algunos foros, es eso correcto ?, podrías ser tan amable de decirme en que foros tienes tu problemas?

Estoy chequeando y veo que todo es correcto.