ad: elecraft

Hello and Thank you!

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by KN4ERE, Jul 15, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. KN4ERE

KN4ERE Ham Member QRZ Page

Just took my Technician this morning for the first time. Passed with flying colors thanks to all the good info on the forums as well as the practice tests. Can't wait to get my creds and meet some of you on the airwaves.
    Thanks again everyone!

MI0YLT likes this.
  2. N5WD

N5WD Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations, and welcome to the fraternity. Lots of things to do, much to learn and play with. Just remember: QRZ.COM is NOT ham radio! Find a local club, a favorite new repeater / reflector /room or talkgroup, or maybe a new favorite band to operate. Your new ticket is a license to learn!

73 Wayne N5WD

3. WR2E

WR2E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Good for you! Congrats and have fun!

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

Congratulations! I look forward to one day hearing you on the air and putting our contact in my log.

Vy 73,

Dave
    W7UUU

5. N6QIC

N6QIC Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations and Welcome to QRZ.
    You can keep checking the FCC ULS for your new call sign using search by name.
    http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLicense.jsp

When your new call sign appears in the FCC ULS database, it will then take about 2-3 days to appear on QRZ. Once your call is in the QRZ database you will then need to open a support ticket. Ask them to change your user name to your call sign, your password will stay the same. https://ssl.qrz.com/support

Welcome aboard,

73, Lisa

6. AK4OO

AK4OO Ham Member QRZ Page

You're voyage has just begun..
    enjoy the ride..
    7 3 ("best regards")
    ak4oo joe

7. N8SAN

N8SAN Ham Member QRZ Page

This. So much this.

Congrats!