ad: TiltPlate-1

SOLD HEIL PROSET ELITE W/BROKEN EARPIECE

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE6FQC, Feb 17, 2017 at 3:03 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KE6FQC

KE6FQC Ham Member QRZ Page

MY MAJOR SCREWUP, BUT THE WIRE IS STILL CONNECTED AND IT STILL WORKS. THE LEFT EARPIECE WIRE CHANNEL SNAPPED WHILE MAKING AN ADJUSTMENT. ANYONE WANT A PROJECT ? I'M KEEPING THE EARPAD COVERS AND THE 1/4" ADAPTER. SALE IS AS-IS AND FINAL. $40.00 INCL. USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING. PAYPAL ONLY PLS. NO MSG HERE PLS. KE6FQC@VERIZON.NET

PIC SHOWS LOCATION OF BREAK, NOT THE ACTUAL BREAK. SUPER GLUED, BUT NOT SURE IF IT'LL HOLD LONG.

P1232129.jpg P1232131.jpg

2. K6UVR

K6UVR Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you take $30? Can't see where the break is in your photo, but there's a chance someone in the local club can 3d-print the plastic part that is broken, or I could convert it to a single-sided headset for mobile use!

3. AE5OX

AE5OX Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take if he don't get it bigwill1954.wc @gmail.com.

4. KE6FQC

KE6FQC Ham Member QRZ Page

ITEM SOLD VIA EMAIL. SORRY GUYS, IT SAYS NO MSG HERE.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.