ad: elecraft

Heathkit sa-2500 auto tune 2kw tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK6L, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KK6L

KK6L Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling a used Heathkit SA-2500 Auto Tune Tuner.

This tuner came from a retired ham, but I simply don't have the room for it. I hooked it up to my 40-meter loop the other day and it tuned down to 1.5:1 within about 15 seconds. I don't have the manual, but I hear it's one of the better used auto-tuners for high-power applications. The unit is in decent condition, with few nicks or scratches, and it seems to power up and tune fine, but I am selling it AS-IS, because I don't know much more about it. All non-smoking owners.

I'm glad to answer any questions or send more pics.

$500 OBO, plus shipping. Make an offer; I need to sell this to pay for a move.

Call Jake at (717) 598-9706 or email 23tauri at gmail.com

981366.jpg

2. KK6L

KK6L Ham Member QRZ Page

I am selling my used Heathkit SA-2500 Auto Tune Tuner in preparation for a big move.

This tuner came from a retired ham and is in good shape, but I simply don't have the room for it anymore. I hooked it up to my 40-meter loop the other day and it tuned down to 1.5:1 within about 15 seconds. I don't have the manual, but I hear it's one of the better used auto-tuners for high-power applications. The unit is in good condition, with few nicks or scratches, and it seems to power up and tune fine, but I am selling it AS-IS, with no returns. All non-smoking owners.

I'm glad to answer any questions or send more pics.

$500 OBO, plus shipping from 94553.

981366.jpg

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.