ad: adK9DJT-1

For Sale Heathkit 240 prototype

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AB8RV, Dec 7, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. AB8RV

AB8RV Ham Member QRZ Page

Last one of these sold for $1800 I believe, Might be 5-6 left of the ten proof builds. Any interest at that price plus shipping. Would prefer not to ship. In great shape and working, will come with new hv caps and diodes uninstalled.

Attached Files:

W6UXB and KC4DJQ like this.
  2. ZR6DJD

ZR6DJD Ham Member QRZ Page

DW Deyer-Juselius zs6djd email zs6djd@gmail.com How I wish I could buy this linear in South Africa. I love the heathkit gear. Currently I have a Sb 104, Sb 200 Sb 230 and 2m heath kit radio. I would be willing to pay your price plus any shipping cost to South Africa. I could send you all the money first and when you are satisfied you could send the linear. If you would consider this let me know. Yours in Amateur Radio zs6djd Dior Juselius email zs6djd@gmail.com phone + 27-74-102-74-52

3. ZR6DJD

ZR6DJD Ham Member QRZ Page

DW Deyer-Juselius
    zs6jd
    Email zs6djd@gmail.com

I do have friend and his wife living in Florida some where not sure if they would help I could find out. ( I think they might be willing to send the linear to me from Florida if you could send to them)

Yours in Amateur Radio
    zs6djd
    Dior Juselius
    Email zs6djd@gmail.com
    Phone +27-74-102-74-52

4. AB8RV

5. AB8RV

Lets try to work this out. Will send you email direct. Sale pending, Thanks all

6. K7ART

K7ART Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Caution-
    Please note your buyer singed his note as ZS6DJD but his page is different e.g. ZR6DJD and is incomplete on QRZ look-up.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.