ad: k1jek

Happy end of the year holidays!!

Discussion in 'The YL Zone' started by F4WBW, Dec 25, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. F4WBW

F4WBW Ham Member QRZ Page

Just thought I'd pop on here to wish all my fellow (?) YLs a merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, and/or any other holiday you happen to be celebrating right now.

It's too bad the propagation is so bad just now, but somehow, it has to get better, right? I have the added "challenge" of an OM just getting into his retirement (at long last) so we're juggling who can use the shack when. (I've been urging him to take the big plunge, so I can't really complain, I guess.)

Anyhow, all best wishes to you and yours. And happy thoughts for the new year! (Think "sunspots" !)

MI0YLT likes this.
  2. MI0YLT

MI0YLT Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes propagation is totally terrible tuned round 40, 20 and 80 the other night could hear no one !
    Actually looked to see if I had an antenna on the tower, cause I have never heard nothing before on all the bands.
    Wishing everyone a Happy 2017!

3. WA4CZD

WA4CZD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Happy New Year!

4. F4WBW

F4WBW Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey, 2017 has to be better than 2016 - though so far the prospects aren't all that great. Oh well, here's hoping 2017 will be happy for all the YLs here, regardless of external circumstances.

5. N2OKA

N2OKA Ham Member QRZ Page

Happy New Year to you all.

6. N2RJ

N2RJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Happy new year all!

Propagation ias been awful, indeed. I am on 80 every night however, around 3786 with a group, some from the UK and Europe. So there is some propagation I guess.

7. W5MQC

W5MQC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Happy New Year!

8. M0HZT

M0HZT Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, agree, 2017, is the year of the YL's