Hammarlund 4-20 Transmitter & 4-11 Modulator

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC8IMB, May 10, 2015.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: K3QNTad-1
  1. KC8IMB

KC8IMB Ham Member QRZ Page

HAMMARLUND TRANSMITTER Four-20 and Four-11 MODULATOR

If only this radio could talk! Here for sale is a RARE Hammarlund Four-20 transmitter with a companion Four-11 Modulator. Untested. This is a piece of history! Face of the Four-11 has some rub marks. Undoubtedly from some old timer sitting in his cellar one cool summer night, exciting some electrons from days of old. $350 for the set. These fellas are HEAAAAVVYYYYY (and I don't use that term "lightly"). Shipping is extra, and will have to quote you depending on your location. This will have to be professionally packaged, so please take that into account. Being such, I would prefer delivering to you FREE of charge at the Dayton Hamvention on Friday, May 18. This is a USED piece of equipment, as such being offered as-is no returns. Postal MO is good, Paypal is OK, cash is king. My email is good here on QRZ.com.

73!
    Zack - KC8IMB

HammarlundFOUR20FOUR11-1.jpg HammarlundFOUR20FOUR11-2.jpg

2. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Have you got the coil set for the transmitter?

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.