ad: elecraft

Ham Talk Live! Episode 73 - NetLogger with founder John Marvin, AC0ZG

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9VPG, Jul 12, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. WB9VPG

WB9VPG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Coming up on Thursday night at 9 pm Eastern time, John Marvin, AC0ZG, the author of NetLogger will be on Ham Talk Live! to talk about how NetLogger can help your net and how to make it happen!

Tune into Ham Talk Live! Thursday night at 9 pm Eastern time by going to hamtalklive.com. When the audio player indicates LIVE, just hit the play button! If you miss the show live, you can listen on demand 24/7/365.25 also at hamtalklive.com; or a podcast version is on nearly all podcast sites a few minutes after the live show is over. Some sites include Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, SoundCloud, and iHeart Podcasts; and it's also available on YouTube.

Be sure to CALL in with your questions and comments by calling 812-NET-HAM-1 live during the show, or by Skype. Our username is hamtalklive. You can also tweet your questions before or during the show to @HamTalkLive.

netlogger.jpg Netlogger02-1024x609.jpg

LU9VRC, K9PLG and K0PIR like this.
  2. K9PLG

K9PLG Ham Member QRZ Page

Love NetLogger ! use it all the time - has lots of great features and comprehensive help files :)

KA8YIT, WB9VPG and K0PIR like this.
  3. KC9PXZ

KC9PXZ Ham Member QRZ Page

love this log its my main log I use it every day I have tried other logs but always end up going back to net logger so I finally quit trying other logs I would be lost logging wise without it

KA8YIT and WB9VPG like this.
  4. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

Can this be used as a general logging program or it's just for Nets?

5. W4JRV

W4JRV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It can be used as a general logging program but it is primarily designed to used with different nets.

KA8YIT and WB9VPG like this.
  6. K9UR

K9UR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Neil. Nice show last night. Sorry that I was not able to call in. Next time !

Joe

WB9VPG likes this.
  7. WJ0B

WJ0B Ham Member QRZ Page

Awsom program makes nets a breeze. Use it on Omiss and 3905CC nets.

KG5JIM, WB9VPG and (deleted member) like this.