ad: HamHats-1

Ham Talk Live! Episode 151 - ARISS Update with Frank Bauer, KA3HDO

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9VPG, Jan 29, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. WB9VPG

WB9VPG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Frank Bauer, KA3HDO, the international chairman of the Amateur Radio on the International Space Station program, is back to take your calls about ARISS! We'll talk about the latest on the equipment, SSTV, and plans for the future. Plus, you can learn all about Space Bees!

Tune into Ham Talk Live! Thursday night (1/31) at 9 pm EST (Friday 0200Z) by going to hamtalklive.com. When the audio player indicates LIVE, just hit the play button!

If you miss the show live, you can listen on demand anytime also at hamtalklive.com; or a podcast version is on nearly all podcast sites a few minutes after the live show is over. Some sites include Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, SoundCloud, and iHeart Podcasts; and it's also available on YouTube. A replay is also broadcast on WTWW 5085 AM on Saturday nights (Approximately 6:30 pm Eastern).

Be sure to CALL in with your questions and comments by calling 812-NET-HAM-1 live during the call-in segment of the show. You can also tweet your questions before or during the show to @HamTalkLive.

ARISS Space Bkgnd_14.jpg Frank-H.-Bauer-KA3HDO-264x300.jpg

WE4B, IW1BND, K3TEF and 1 other person like this.
  2. KD2GIY

KD2GIY Ham Member QRZ Page

FT8 from space, now that's hamming it up. pskreporter this!

3. KI6PMD

KI6PMD Ham Member QRZ Page

I can't wait ! More More & More I just love being a "BIRD HUNTER" ! Satellites & ISS that is Hi Hi & great work WB9VPG .I will be tuning in one way or another 73' Phil KI6PMD..

4. K9JKM

K9JKM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Initial reports indicate SSTV operation from ISS on February 8-10. Keep an ear on 145.800 MHz. ARISS and AMSAT on twitter and facebook will have late breaking updates. www.amsat.org will relay the ARISS press release about the SSTV event.

KG4AKV likes this.