Ham Stick 80 40 20 meter mobile antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG6BKI, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. KG6BKI

KG6BKI Ham Member QRZ Page

Up for sale is a Lot of Ham Stick 80 40 20 meter mobile antenna's. Only 1 of them is marked with a "20" and the others are not. I purchased these as a lot from an Estate Sale. They are going to come To you ready to use. 5 Antennas Total...Free Shipping.

$70.00 Shipped

email me at kgt6bki(at)aim.com replace (at) with @.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
  2. KA2JNF

KA2JNF Ham Member QRZ Page

your hamsticks

seems you are selling 2-80 meter antennas, 2-40 meter antenas and a 20 meter antenna? No mounts, and are they standard 3/8 stud mounts?

thanks for the clairfication, I have a project in mind.

3. W6WMV

W6WMV Ham Member QRZ Page

HamStick AntennasHi

Hi Brian,
    The Hamstick mobile antennas arrived today,12/30/10. Look Great, after I finish building my radio mount I will see where they resonate at. I am gussing they are 80/40/20/?/?. I will keep in touch and let you know how they work. Thanks 73s
    Wayne W6WMV
  4. W6WMV

W6WMV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Brian, The antennas look like 80/40/20/15/10 meters, thats where they dip at. Got cold and late so I did not spend alot of time tuning on them.Thanks 73s.
    Wayne W6WMV
  5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.