Ham Radio @ work!!!!!

Discussion in 'ex-Rag Chew Central' started by KE5TKP, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KE5TKP

KE5TKP Ham Member

Ok everyone..Play time is over..I have a brand new Website..
    It is about the Missiing & Exploited Children of World..The reason I use the terminology (World), is because we, as Ham communicators,have the technology to get traffic passed,Rapidly and effeciently.My website has imformation updated as I recieve it, to post...You might say to yourself,What kind of crap is this?, But I can assure you, I take this very seriously..I have 5 children,and if something was to happen to one of them,I would be in High hopes,That as Hams,you would be there for them,as I would for yours..Regardless of any other issues of personal vengeance..I have a post forum where you can give us some new ideas/Post pictures of your Equipment/Family/what ever you want to post,as long as it is rated G..Kept clean..There is weather links and more..Just please check it out..Its free to join,. You must be a member to post anything...My conclusion is this, If we as hams could all work together as a team just on 1 thing,wouldn;t that be nice????
    If we could just bring 1 person Home, Wouldn't that be awesome?
    I know for sure I have a few members already. But as with any other site owner,I would love to see it grow...Ham radio is what I do most of the time now..I know and can honestly say without you, it will just simply not work. It takes all of you to make a team,and it takes a team to make this work..Please consider joining our Website. There is Nothing wrong with havin fun, But this is the serious side of me.... here is the link....Please check it out..
    http://ke5tkp-ke5roz-amber-alerts.webs.com/

73's Ke5tkp Mike

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  2. K2QI

K2QI Ham Member

I would post a picture of a goat, but I'm not sure if this thread is ready for that yet. Hmm...

Nice idea though.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  3. WF7A

WF7A Subscriber

What a great, noble idea! Excellent, OM--we hams are dedicated to helping people so this definitely falls under the category of A Good Thing.

One little suggestion...

The site needs to be proofread and edited by someone with good English skills. (Sorry, that leaves me out—my skills are mediocre at best.) People will take a cause more seriously if it's presented, and written, well.

4. KO0N

KO0N Ham Member

I get it,

HAM-ber Alerts!

5. WG7X

WG7X Ham Member

Some folks

Seem to have just found the internet...

Maybe they should not have found it, but once there, they should have looked around a bit before plunging in...

Right?

Bring on the goats!

Gary

:rolleyes:

6. N3XP

N3XP Ham Member

I got a great llama photo that I am about to bust out.

7. VE7DCW

VE7DCW Ham Member

No way...... I still like curried lamb the best! :D

8. KO0N

KO0N Ham Member

I took some editorial liberties, I believe that this is what he was trying to say.

9. W5HTW

W5HTW Ham Member

Thank you interpreter.

10. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber

11. KO0N

KO0N Ham Member

HAM-ber, HAM-ber, not HAMSTER Alerts!

12. K2QI

K2QI Ham Member

Goats = serious business

[​IMG]

13. K2QI

K2QI Ham Member

And now for something completely different.

Yes, that's right folks! Hamfest goat. Notice the lack of deodorant.

[​IMG]

This is serious business. [​IMG]

14. W4SUL

W4SUL Premium Subscriber

If you are really serious about this venture, I would really recommend that you find a shorter url for your site. One that reflects the intent of the site.

amberhams.com or something like it as a for instance....

Goats below in my sig!

15. N3XP

N3XP Ham Member

We'll call this a sheep shot.

[​IMG]

16. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Premium Subscriber

So where do they make Short minidresses for sheep? Don't even think Adult stores would carry those!

17. N3XP

N3XP Ham Member

Found only at the finest county fair in all the land. Reading, Pa fair. Nothing like judging who has the best looking heffer, sheep, rabbit, goat, or bull. County fairs, full of fried goodness.

18. AB8MA

AB8MA Ham Member

Is there a direct relationship between the length of hemlines and the state of the national economy?

19. K2QI

K2QI Ham Member

OMG SO HAWT

Can I get her number?

20. W3WN

W3WN Ham Member

Now where did I put that photo of GØAT from Hamvention about 5-6 years back?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.