Ham Radio Deluxe Support hacked my computer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N2SUB, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. K6OJ

K6OJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hear Hear! Absolutely straight up! *THIS*

The apologists at the very least demonstrate basic confirmation bias. But the societal rot underlies all.

WU8Y likes this.
  2. K6OJ

In fact, the customer is not always right, but they're always a customer. It's OK to 'fire' customers, when necessary, and with some discretion and tact. But it is never OK to harm, injure and
    I am constantly trying to educate people about DKE. It is also valuable to understand the Peter Principle with is closely tied to this. These are the nemesis of the psychology of Flow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)

3. K6OJ

So what? Put on your big boy pants and soldier forward. This is the real world and sometimes it's ugly. Do you think this is unique to you and your staff? Do you see other firms using this as an excuse (and also diabetes) for an intrinsic policy of customer abuse and crappy software? These sorts of responses only serve to further the conclusions drawn by so many here.

Stay down, Luke.

WU8Y likes this.
  4. K6OJ

The 'customer' is a psychopath. They tend to locate, and interact with other psychopaths. This is a deadly embrace.

5. K6OJ

Absolutely not.

6. W4PG

W4PG Super Moderator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

K6OJ, is there some reason you are bringing all this up again or did you just miss it the first time around??

..............Bob

AB4D, ON8CB and K6OJ like this.
  7. K6OJ

Missed it the first time around. Is that OK with you? Thx. :)

WU8Y likes this.
  8. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

You broke a new record on QRZ for the most post in a row by the same member.

Happy New Year. Enjoy your award.

K6OJ, ON8CB and KA0HCP like this.
  9. W4PG

W4PG Super Moderator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

No problem! Pile it on! Everyone else is/did.

............Bob

ON8CB likes this.
  10. W4PG

I'd love to say we had a special award but I think we're fresh out at the moment!

.............Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.