ad: QSKLLC-1

Ham Radio Deluxe Support hacked my computer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N2SUB, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. KD2AFE

KD2AFE Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out.

2. KB1NXE

KB1NXE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Funny, You started the tirade with me because you assumed I spoke about you, and I did not. You wrongfully accused me and instead of apologizing or saying 'your bad', you posted your extremely annoying attitude. Again, called out for it, you make me the bad guy.

You need some serious counseling!

Grow up dude...

PLONK!

3. WW7F

WW7F Ham Member QRZ Page

Unless it is a family sized bottle of Ipecac:)

ON8CB and N6MEJ like this.
  4. N6MEJ

N6MEJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

...or possibly Milk of Magnesia. :)

ON8CB likes this.
  5. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Castor Oil.

N6MEJ likes this.
  6. N0IU

N0IU Ham Member QRZ Page

Well its a new year.

At some point in time between when this thread started and Mike made his announcement, he obviously had that "Oh $hit!" moment when he realized that in terms of his choice of business partners, he chose poorly. I am sure he also realized that he can no longer be a "distant" partner. I am sure that his initial objective was to keep Simon's program from becoming extinct still holds true, but he can no longer do this from afar.

No, I am not ready to shell out another $99 just quite yet. Besides, I don't even know if he would want me back as a customer, but for the time being I am just going to step back and observe. It won't do anybody any good to continue to rehash the past. I, for one, am done with that. All we can do is move forward at this point and hold his feet to the fire.

Good luck Mike.... and I mean that.

WN2C, ON8CB and KA9JLM like this.
  7. K6OJ

K6OJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't even know where to start. You're a type 1 diabetic and having incidents of hypoglycemia? You're changing the specific short and medium acting insulins you take to avoid this? You're able to avoid life threatening aspects of this and it only impacts your state of mind and judgement? You function otherwise normally, and with sufficient health to operate a computer and run a business into the ground? My BS detector is off the chart.

You insult and demean diabetics around the world, like me, who can see right though this bovine excrement, how cowardly.

KI3U, N7ZAL and WU8Y like this.
  8. K6OJ

Do they have a Google where you are?

http://www.diabetesselfmanagement.com/diabetes-resources/definitions/type-1-5-diabetes/

9. K6OJ

Brilliant

WB6RDV likes this.
  10. ON8CB

ON8CB Ham Member QRZ Page

Get the IP address of the sender from the headers and ask QRZ to compare it with their logs and you should be able to catch the culprit. Unless he/she is a "hacker" using a proxy, or tor or he sent the email from a starbucks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.