ad: Radclub22-1

Ham Radio Deluxe News: Ham Radio Deluxe Version 6.4.0.647 Released; 15% off sale

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WA9PIE, May 26, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. WA9PIE

WA9PIE QRZ Lifetime Member #305 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Very good Melissa... I'll get someone to tend this for you in the morning. (I was in Sydney 2 weeks ago... I could have done this for you personally! LOVE Sydney.)

73 de Mike, WA9PIE

2. WA9PIE

Thanks to all who supported us in this sale. Next up - we're moving to a new website (again) and a new shopping cart. That's coming within the next few days. Meanwhile, the developers are working on the next items on the list.

73 de Mike, WA9PIE

KA0HCP likes this.
  3. WA9PIE

I can see that the sales team got you taken care of today.

73 de Mike, WA9PIE

4. VK2FMOD

VK2FMOD Ham Member QRZ Page

hi Mike, yes thank you ,all good and I am up and running ;)

5. N5WLS

N5WLS Ham Member QRZ Page

No way will I support a software company that programs back doors into software so they can target customers, cripple/disable features, etc. One can only wonder what else they are up to. They are not to be trusted IMHO.

6. WA9PIE

Neither would I. But that was a long time ago and no one is left here who was involved in any of that. We love our customers and are dedicated to their respect. Our customers have had a positive reaction to the new approach to customer service and we're very grateful to have them.

Mike, WA9PIE

KD4MOJ and W4ABC like this.
  7. WA9PIE

Besides that, Anthony... I live only about 45 minutes north of you. I'm happy to come do your setup personally.

Mike, WA9PIE

WB0MPB likes this.
  8. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

What about the operating system you are using. Do you realize what is going on when you visit websites?

WB0MPB likes this.
  9. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

I suddenly feel much better about running fldigi on Linux...

N5WLS likes this.
  10. N5WLS

N5WLS Ham Member QRZ Page

Are you really so tone deaf that you didn't hear the reasons why I would never support your company? Or are you just so arrogant that my reasons don't matter to you?

My integrity is worth more than a house call. And if you had any at all then you'd understand that.

Regards.

11. WA9PIE

Hey guys... seriously. We're a new company with new management and a completely different tone and approach to serving our customers. I'm not going to get involved in hashing out the past. As for me, our new team, and our customers... we're very positive about the future of Ham Radio Deluxe. To that end, I'm here to serve our customers and I'm always open to constructive feedback.

Best DX de Mike, WA9PIE

W4ABC likes this.
  12. WB0MPB

WB0MPB Ham Member QRZ Page

That is some good customer service. I can see that you are trying very hard to recover from past mistakes people have done "in the past" within your company. Great job Mike and I am not scared at all to do business with you. (I just need some extra money laying around!!!)
    The sad thing is some hams will condemn you forever no matter what you do. Some will never forgive and move on. Like they have never made a mistake in their life time!!!

So thanks for everything you have done and I am glad you didn't do what I would be tempted to do when you when through that long bash HRD thread. I would have been tempted to just say "forget it, I don't need this crap and walk away from it all".

Good luck to you and your company. I hope you grow like crazy.

John, WB0MPB

13. WB0MPB

WB0MPB Ham Member QRZ Page

What does this have to do with "your" integrity. It is more about that you can't forgive a guy and move on with life. How is that working for you??
    wpid-screenshot_2015-04-11-08-36-31-1.png

14. VK2FMOD

VK2FMOD Ham Member QRZ Page

I was very Happy with the service I received from the Team at HRD, solving my problem without any hassle, The program looks wonderful and works with my Yaesu ft-991A.
    thank you.

Regards,
    Melissa VK2FMOD

15. WA9PIE

And it was my pleasure to personally make sure your order was placed correctly. Actually, you helped me find a 6-character callsign limitation in our webstore. I fixed that and I'm grateful for that and happy to have you as a customer.

Next time I'm in Sydney, I'll find you and buy you lunch!

Mike, WA9PIE

VK2FMOD likes this.