ad: CQMM-1

Ham Radio Deluxe 5.1 released!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WJ6R, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. OZ8ZY

OZ8ZY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I want to thank the HRD crew for a great tool. I am using Ham Radio Deluxe every day, and I really can't complain.
    Vy 73 de Jorgen OV6A (Denmark)

2. N4FZ

N4FZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

OK, Am I the only one having this BUG TRAP message "ACCESS_VIOLATION "appear when trying to upload to LOTW??? :(

3. N4FZ

N4FZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Also, I am using a Compaq Presario, CQ62, running Windows 7. Version 5.0 worked fine. Any ideas?

4. W4PG

W4PG QRZ Lifetime Member #279 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

FWIW, I just uploaded to LoTW and it worked fine. I'm also not having any of the logging issues that some others are complaining about. 5.1 works just as well as 5.0 for me. Weird . . .

5. WJ6R

WJ6R Ham Member QRZ Page

Dave,

So far Ive spent 6 hours on this today. It's an enhancement since the defualt is CRLF and not just LF.

Nothing is easy in coding.. Im about 1/2 through the enhancment putting checkboxs on the RTTY screen so you can select what you want to send.

Since this was a biggie in 5.0, Im trying to enhance it for 5.11. it was never a bug, it's doing as it was designed to do..

6. VA3KAB

VA3KAB Ham Member QRZ Page

I guess it was designed wrong then in the fldigi code because an RTTY TX should not have all those extra LF characters.

Anyway, you can see by the number of posts in this thread that talk about it that you are going to make a lot of us happy with this change, and the fact that you are spending the time to make this happen speaks volumes to me about the future of HRD/DM780 :)

7. WJ6R

WJ6R Ham Member QRZ Page

Should be fixed in 5.11. You now have checkboxes for the options for CR CRLF or CRCRLF

Beta sites have it now.. soon to be released.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.