ad: Alphaant-1

Ham Radio Deluxe 5.1 released!

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WJ6R, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. N2PHI

N2PHI Ham Member QRZ Page

Did you lose your previous log after you updated ?

2. N2PHI

Disregard, I just imported the missing logs instead.

3. N2PHI

Disregard I updated this time and did not lose the current log...its showing me up...

4. EI9JU

EI9JU Ham Member QRZ Page

Apparently it has a "QRZ Donate" tab, has the QRZ lookup facility been reinstated?

5. WJ4U

WJ4U Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for this latest edition. Easy install, kept my old settings and logs, no problem. QRZ lookup works fine though to get all contact info you do need to be XML Subscriber. Now I just have to figure out setup for my new Kenwood rig.

6. K8MCN

K8MCN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

new version loaded on top on 5.0 no problems with install--one minor bug-it erased the stored password data for EQSL----just have to re-enter it

7. KN4SA

KN4SA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Wow, I'm impressed. Don't remember this many fixes being done between versions in years. Bandscope no longer mutes in my Mark V Field. When choosing spot, now changes to correct mode, not just frequency. Looks like HRD is in good hands.

8. KN7D

KN7D Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Did anyone notice the broken buttons on the QSO update screen of the logbook? The Update, Cancel, Add Spot, Record buttons are in the wrong place. If you click another tab in the QSO screen they totally disappear and become unusable. I can send a print screen to anyone that needs it.

9. PP8DA

PP8DA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello OM,
    There is a tag you can use to eneable or diseable the on and off feature of the radio.Sorry I do not
    remember the exact place but I did it yeasterday,sorry.Have a search,it must be in the option area.
    I am unfamiliar with the log so I can not help you.
    Vy73 from Nick-PP8DA

10. AC2FO

AC2FO Ham Member QRZ Page

Did notice in Logbook when you use the QRZ button it updates the ITU Zone and CQ zone as same number which is incorrect.

11. PP8DA

PP8DA Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry I nean HRD 5.1
    PP8DA

12. K7MHI

K7MHI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

good job guys! but yes I do miss Simon, I vote for that back.. or at least fix those graphics ack!

13. KE4EX

KE4EX Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been running HRD for years and years this upgrade was the simplest and bingo.
    My digital station is a FT 950 w/ Signalink USB And I did it in the middle of the contest.
    Back to it....
    Thanks guy's..
    73 Ira

14. AB4KB

AB4KB Ham Member QRZ Page

Nice update to HRD. I just wish they would make a fix to the 3 extra line feeds after a RTTY transmission. Hoping, but leaving disappointing.
    This is very annoying duringa RTTY contest, as it's hard to know who's using DM780.

15. KK2DOG

KK2DOG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.