ad: M2Ant-1

GoPro Hero 1 camera

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by N7DPX, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N7DPX

N7DPX Ham Member

GOPRO Hero 1 1080P HD MOTOR SPORTS CAMERA EXCELLENT CONDITION....COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX,INSTRUCTIONS,USB CABLE,EXTRA MOUNTS,ALUMINUM HARD CASE FOR CARRYING OFF ROAD AND TO PROTECT THE CAMERA and includes a 16GB SD card ..Asking $250.00 shipped . Or possible trade for ham related mobile operation items HF/ UHF/VHF dual band etc.Name brands ONLY (NO JUNK PLEASE). Let me know what you might have.
    Will send pictures to interested parties.
    If you are offering a trade please email me some pics and condition of your trade
    Thanks for looking. 985898.jpg

2. KE6KSJ

KE6KSJ Ham Member

Hi Steve. Have a couple mint condition Yeasu UHF/VHF mobile radios I might be interested in trading. Both are in storage but if I remember correctly, one was an 8000?? series. I would have to go see if you are interested. Only if you are very interested as the storage unit is packed tight.

Both were used a very short time and put back in the boxes and put away as backup radios. If interested, let me know.

Alan (KE6KSJ)

3. N7DPX

N7DPX Ham Member

Hi Alan,
    Yes,I would be interested.I just wish you knew the model #'s so you wouldn't have to go to the WELL known storage :) .
    Anyway if you want to do that and send some pics we'll take it from there?

Thanks for your reply Alan.
    Steve / N7DPX / Lakeside,Az.

4. KE6KSJ

KE6KSJ Ham Member

trade

I'll go rummage thru there this weekend & let you know what they are. Would you mind sending an email with your phone number so that we can talk about this? Also, would you mind locking this in until Sunday. Putting a hold for me on any other offers? I'm interested.

Thanks for replying so quickly Steve. Look forward to talking.

Alan (KE6KSJ AT MIDOHIO DOT TWCBC DOT COM)

5. N7DPX

N7DPX Ham Member

Camera on hold till Monday / Trade pending..I will re list if trade does not go threw.
    Steve / N7DPX

6. N7DPX

N7DPX Ham Member

Hi Alan,I posted a reply to my camera putting it on hold till Monday. I will shoot you an email this morning with my #.
    Thanks
    Steve / N7DPX

7. N7DPX

N7DPX Ham Member

The GoPro camera has been traded..
    Thanks for all the replies..

Steve

8. N7DPX

N7DPX Ham Member

534843_424692920875044_100000030191971_1711654_1726649915_n.jpg GOPRO Hero 1 1080P HD MOTOR SPORTS CAMERA EXCELLENT CONDITION....COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX,INSTRUCTIONS,USB CABLE,EXTRA MOUNTS,ALUMINUM HARD CASE FOR CARRYING OFF ROAD AND TO PROTECT THE CAMERA and includes a 16GB SD card ..Asking $250.00 shipped . Or possible trade for ham related mobile operation items HF/ UHF/VHF dual band etc. ** CURRENT MODELS ** Name brands ONLY (NO JUNK PLEASE). Let me know what you might have.
    Will send pictures to interested parties.
    If you are offering a trade please email me some pics and condition of your trade.
    I will except USPS money order / cashiers check / will ship when funds clear.
    Thanks for looking.
    Steve / N7DPX

9. N7DPX

N7DPX Ham Member

Last deal fell threw..GoPro is still available.

10. N7DPX

N7DPX Ham Member

** price drop **
    asking $225.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.