Google Chrome Extension: QRZ Callsign Search

Discussion in 'Rig Control, Propagation, Cluster, & Other Softwar' started by RZ3DUA, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
  1. RZ3DUA

RZ3DUA Ham Member QRZ Page

2. K8MCN

K8MCN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Tnx ,Alex have been wanting a QRZ option for Chrome since it became my browser of choice.

3. RV3DHC

RV3DHC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

4. K8MCN

K8MCN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Alex--your extension is fantastic, just what was needed for Chrome.
    One question--it seems you cant "right click" in the mini web page that is displayed and "copy"--control "C" works though--is it my error or is cut n paste via mouse disabled?
    tnx 73

5. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Database Subscriber QRZ Page

Very cool! Thanks!

...DOUG
    KD4MOJ

6. RZ3DUA

Hello colleagues.

Many thanks for your messages! I'm sorry for delay with reply, just I was on business trip and very busy. I would like notify you, that new version of QRZ Callsign Search plugin was released (http://goo.gl/uGXOK). In this version users can select default search site, just by clicking either on qrz.com or qrz.ru. This functionality was made by request from our Russian amateur radio operators.

I have question to all of you:
    How do you think, is there is need create history of queries? For example on the bottom of popup window will be displayed latest 5 search queries with result link?

Thanks in advance.

73!

Alex

7. RZ3DUA

Not yet. But I'm thinking about the same plugin for Firefox, Safari and Opera.

Alex

8. RZ3DUA

Hello William,

Thanks for your message. It's not your error, just Google Chrome doesn't allow right click menu on extensions. You can only use keyboard shortcuts for copying or pasting data to extension controls. Sorry for that.

Alex

9. RZ3DUA

New version 1.0.3 was released. Now selected text from webpage will be put into the callsign field. http://goo.gl/uGXOK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.