GOOD DEAL WITH A BAD TWIST

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N7CPC, Jul 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KE7VE

KE7VE Banned QRZ Page

(I dropped my membership years ago since it didn't benefit me much), but others do. Many of them have indeed changed their membership requirements over the years and have regular membership drives. You may not remember, since I don't think SPWLA was around 35 years ago.”ke5wj

1.) Are you implying that SPWLA is not a society representing the foremost in thought in log analysis/petrophysics as it exists today? I understand they did not give you near free QSL service…but is this what you meant to say? You may belong to organizations based on what they give you, but I have other reasons, to forward thought and interest in the subject because I see it as good for all people to know about. This may or may not benefit me but I believe this makes people and the place we live in better.
    2.) SPWLA Founded 1959, 43 years ago
    3.) I named several organizations, you said…..” Many of them have indeed changed their membership requirements over the years and have regular membership drives. “
    Membership drives for qualified people are fine. Instead of your general statement please list the organization and how they lowered membership requirements. I am not aware of any and seek your assistance to rectify my wrong opinion.

I need to know the following, by LAW Mr. Tom Tancreado is my representative in congress. By LAW he represents me if I vote for him or not. The Law is stated, and I must live according to it. Mr. Tancreado can show me this law, and my rights under it. I want the ARRL to show me the LAW under which they claim the right to represent me, which it appears they tell every gov’t agency they have the right to do.

Please just list the Federal Law stating that ARRL speaks for all US Amateur Radio Operators, OR SAY THAT THE ARRL’S CLAIM THAT THEY REPRESENT ALL AMATEUR RADIO OPERATORS IS A LIE.

Thanks, Marty K7RKR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.