FT8 Added Pending the Release of ADIF Version 3.0.6

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by VA7STV, Jul 24, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

A separate logbook must exist for each unique callsign that is used during a QSO. For a confirmation to take place your worked party must log its QSO with that unique callsign; it is the only way a match can be detected. In other words, log what you hear (receive).

2. HA0MDA

HA0MDA Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the almost perfect answer. But one question still remains, how to call cq abroad to be logged. May be it would be better to ask this question in JT forums. Thanks again.

3. IK1NAF

IK1NAF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have latest TQSL 2.3.1 and i have inside ADIF mode also FT8 but every qso uploaded mark always DATA.
    I have also latest Hamradiodeluxe registered and tried to re-upload FT8 files and Lotw no change.

[​IMG]

About QRZ i see that after i decide to upload automatically qso of HRDLOG, mode FT8 or other (JT65 etc...) are regularly registered, So i export all my QSO FT8, uploaded again to QRZ but return all error... and no change so .. how to change DATA ==> FT8 ??
    [​IMG]

Many tks... for help---

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

5. IK1NAF

IK1NAF Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

But is not this a discuss forum? i send a ticket to support... but i believed to have a reply here, that's welcome... ok 73

6. W1DQ

One or more of your ADIF files is improper.

"DATA" is not a supported mode in the ADIF Specification that QRZ conforms with, reference: http://www.adif.org/307/ADIF_307.htm#Mode_Enumeration

Unless the QSO record is confirmed or used in an award credit, you can change the mode as follows:
    Open your logbook
    Select the QSO having DATA entered then edit (change) the mode to FT8

However, as this is labor intensive I suggested you enter a ticket with Headquarters staff since I cannot provide a better solution.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    KJ4VTH likes this.
  7. YC8TD

YC8TD Ham Member QRZ Page

Good afternoon. please help me get difficulties to menjaslsankan / send QSL Card via QRZ.COM, after I send then the message appears like this ........ The QSO you entered is outside the date range of this logbook (2018-04-19 - 2018-04-19).

YB8MAN likes this.
  8. W1DQ

Open your logbook
    Click on SETTINGS then PROPERTIES
    Adjust Start and End dates
    Save

9. YB8MAN

YB8MAN Ham Member QRZ Page

[QUOTE = "VA7STV, posting: 4335058, anggota: 270417"] Karena banyaknya permintaan, kami telah menambahkan dukungan untuk mode FT8 menjelang rilis resmi ADIF versi 3.0.6. Karena ini didasarkan pada spesifikasi draf, kontak ini mungkin perlu diperbarui lagi setelah rilis jika perubahan dibuat. Kami yakin ini tidak mungkin terjadi.

Catatan : Sepengetahuan saya, LOTW belum mendukung FT8 sehingga kontak ini kemungkinan akan ditolak saat melakukan upload LOTW. [/ QUOTE]

Attached Files:

• ALL.TXT
      File size:
      226.4 KB
      Views:
  10. YB8MAN

YB8MAN Ham Member QRZ Page