For Sale FT2000 Acom 1010 KIO 5 Band Hex Beam Package

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WX4DX, Apr 17, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. K9CDA

K9CDA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I would be interested in the LP100A if you decide to break it apart.

Dave
    K9CDA

2. WX4DX

WX4DX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hey Dave, What kind of price were you thinking? I would ship it to you.

3. KM4BJV

KM4BJV XML Subscriber QRZ Page

George
    I am interested in the tower and rotor if you need to get rid of it.. Seems some one already wants the hex beam
    My call is KM4BJV. My name is Mike and I am over near RDU
    Thanks

4. KK4SMV

KK4SMV Ham Member QRZ Page

If the Hex Beam has the ice cords, I will take it.

5. WX4DX

I do have the ice cords. When would you like to pick it up and do you want me to disassemble or do you want to?

6. WX4DX

Hey Mike, Shoot me a price and let me know when you want to pick it up. I will have it on the ground when you get here. As i noted in the ad, the rotator works great but the direction needle doesn't move. The tower is old but still usable. Im around all weekend.

7. KK4SMV

KK4SMV Ham Member QRZ Page

It will be next week before I can get my son by to pick it up. If it is okay he will bring payment to you then. He is on a cruise out of the country this week, and will return late Sunday night. His name is Aaron and he lives very near you by looking at QRZ. I would greatly thank you if you could disassemble the Hex Beam. I can be reached at 828-289-5591 in the evening. I am sorry I didn't get back with you sooner as I work long days.
    Thanks, Dale

8. WX4DX

Hey Dale, That would work out great. It will give me time to get it down and pack it up. We work long days too. I know the feeling. You will love this antenna. We will be out of town ourselves next Tuesday and Wednesday. We will work something out. Thank you. I will try and touch base with you one evening.

George, WX4DX

9. KM4LZM

KM4LZM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Is the HF linear still up for sale?

10. WX4DX

Yes. $1600

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.