For Sale FT-847-HF 6M VHF/UHF Satellite

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NN3RP, Jan 31, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. NN3RP

NN3RP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Avoid the rush!!!

I bought this at the end of July 2016. I am using it only for satellite. This is a great starting desktop rig. This rig used in combination with software for tracking satellite makes it a breeze to operate that mode.

Despite its age this unit is in like new condition. I'll include mic, null modem cable for connecting to serial port on PC, power cable, manual, original box. As a bonus, I'll add G4HUP Panoramic Adaptor board (you install) that I've just bought. Also two (2) display screens (one is on the Pic)
    $850 OBO shipped / Insured / signature CONUS / International Sales can be accommodated
    Need CW / SSB filters? Inquire

I've upgraded to ICOM 9100 so I need reduce my herd :)

Sold as Is but guaranteed not to be DOA

202 641 two seven 44
    pinoleronica@hotmail.com

ft847.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2017
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.