ad: GNOHF-1

Freebanders in the TEN-TEN contest!!!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N4SL, Feb 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. KG4RYT

KG4RYT Ham Member QRZ Page

FINALLY SOMETHING I CAN AGREE WITH ! I THINK WALLY AND I  CAN AGREE ABOUT NON  LICENSE USERS  BUT WE JUST DON'T AGREE WITH THE BAD APPLES WE HAVE ON TEN AND TWO METERS . I JUST SAY CLEAN IT UP. [​IMG]

2. K7PIG

K7PIG Ham Member QRZ Page

Bad Apples on 10m and 2m (Ham Operator's)?
    I've sent a few letters to Hollingsworth on 1 particular foul-mouthed ham from 40 meters, it's out of my hands now.
    10 meters and 2 meters, I haven't heard any bad boy's, yet, only Illegals.
    When mentioning the US Constitution: these Illegals will most likely use the excuse, My 1st Amendment Right's of Free Speech have been violated by the FCC.
    Y, I can see daylight to this issue.
    I didn't have to use another snot-rag this afternoon, yet, how dry I am.

3. K9STH

K9STH Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Since there has finally been something on which the major participants can agree, and due to the fact that well over half of the "discussion" has been "way off topic", why don't we let this subject die a peaceful "death". I can put it out of its misery, but I would rather let it die on its own.

Glen, K9STH

4. n9zle

n9zle Banned QRZ Page

Just start using your REAL call sign like the FCC told you to and you won't get yoyos like that. [​IMG] That Ten-Ten stuff is a joke I have been treated like I am not allowed on ten meters because I don't have a ten-ten. I am not going to get a Ten-ten. That is just a money making skeam, I can make one up if I want to, and I would not be breaking any laws. How about a twenty-twenty number? I'll ask the guys down on 3950 if they want a seventy-five seventy-five number in replace of my call.

Hey take this -> N9ZLE if it aint good enough? tuff!
    Here is a ten-ten, TEN FOUR GOOD BUDDY [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.