Freebanders in the TEN-TEN contest!!!

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N4SL, Feb 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. K8EEI

K8EEI Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds like a freebanders dream.

73 de Tony K8EEI

2. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG] Perhaps Its' Simple Radio Communications?  [​IMG]

What will happen when it is ALL License-FREE? [​IMG]

Without any enforcement, how long can it be? [​IMG]

Get used to it! Nothing can stop it from happening! [​IMG]

It makes me roll on the floor laughing... [​IMG]

Knowing how many "professional amateurs" there really are... [​IMG]

3. K8EEI

Then we can make up cute little handles like you have and be unidentified and be a freebander....No thank you.

73 de Tony K8EEI

4. N4SL

N4SL Ham Member QRZ Page

You know, when I posted that article, it was to make people smile about the clueless freebander in a ham contest.

Dang.

Steve N4SL Machias WA CN88xa

5. K8EEI

Gosh darn it...
    We didn't get it

73 de Tony K8eei

6. K8EEI

Like ....I used to be blonde.

73 de Tony K8EEI

7. N7WSB

N7WSB Ham Member QRZ Page

Touche [​IMG]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Radiomercenary @ Feb. 13 2002,19:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">&quot;A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste, Provided You Had One To Start With...&quot;[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

8. K7PIG

K7PIG Ham Member QRZ Page

Am just sobbing here, snot-rags all soaked, 6 of them just lying on the floor. ncunit33 wants someone else to do his logging and drive 1000 miles, terrible situation.
    Me, getting a bit too personal, too involved, telling it the way it is, my 7th snot-rag sopping wet, this is just too, too much.
    Freebander's, CB'ers, CB Trucker's have NO RIGHT and NO RIGHT'S under any law (to include the US Constitution) to operate on the amateur bands without the proper license, period.
    I hear no noise, no voices, I'll just use this frequency because I'am a CB Trucker and have to put fud on my families table, it's so lonely driving and no one will catch me with MY RADIO.
    RM, what shall I do? More snot-rags?
    Is there another 10 meter contest this weekend, if so, I'll submit my log with all those Trucker's.

9. KG4RYT

KG4RYT Ham Member QRZ Page

I CAN'T FIND ANY REFERENCE IN THE CONSTITION TO FREEBANDERS OR CB OPERATORS OR TEN,TEN CONTEST?
    MAYBE IT'S A NEW AMENDMENT [​IMG]  [​IMG]

10. K5WDW

K5WDW Ham Member QRZ Page

the bottom line ncunit33 if you are not a licensed ham with at lease a tech with morse code credit license STAY OFF 10 METERS AND ALL OTHER HF BANDS PERIOD! YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.