Fraud using W4DJ call sign and his attached Email Address

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KC5OMC, Jul 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Most of you are not professional writers or have a background in conducting investigations. A good rule to follow when writing about the event similar to the one described in this thread is to keep in mind the following:
    Who
    What
    Where
    When
    Why
    How
    To the extent this information is available to you, it helps those reading the post to understand what transpired.

2. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Looks like this is the ad you are referring to. Did you get a response from that seller too?

3. KC5OMC

KC5OMC Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

A lesson learned , would do things much differently next time. I should have waited , Because of a very busy schedule & was really crunched for time and the original one I had been looking at was in Louisiana . Didn't have time to go pick it up and shipping seemed very convenient at the time. I do purchase ALOT threw the internet and its not uncommon to see people suggest FF to save money even though I never do. Suppose I have gotten to comfortable purchasing over the internet, but this has definitely gotten my attention... At this point being that it was purchased with PP protection hopefully things will work out....