ad: Schulman-1

for swap sale

Discussion in 'Computers, Hardware, and Operating Systems' started by K4EEZ, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. K4EEZ

K4EEZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello, I need to make more room in the shack, so I have ONE (1), ABIT NF7 Motherboard and Cpu installed, this bord is complete with the box this is a good starter for the new line of pc's (8x GFX) it is very customizable and can be clocked, the bios you can change and it has lots of customs, don't let this one get away... here's the list and In the Box:
    ABIT NF7-S2G Motherboard (Color: Red p.c.b) Manual book, Quick install guide book, Set up on cd rom disk, Floppy NvRaid Driver v1.01, AtA hdd cable, Floppy or Zip drive cable.
    Back pannel plate, With CPU and Copper Heatsink
    NOTE: This board also has the 8x AGP type slot for Graphics card. Cpu info: AMD Athlon, AXDA2500DKV4D, T81665, 7K322046, AQXEA0347RPMW, at 1999, Type: SOCKET 462,
    What you see in the photo, is what I have
    to offer.

I will consider ham radio trades for: A Large face dual cross needle Swr/Watt dual needile meter to cover Low HF to Vhf like CN101 or Digital set up to run all the digital modes eg: psk rtty amtor sstv.

Contact me k4eez{aT}hotmail{dOT}cOM
    the whole ad is up on QRZ located here with pictures:

http://www.qrz.com/ib-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=18;t=159731

7 3 k4eez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.